Green Living: Green Living Guides
Reforming the Paper Industry
Rethinking the way your company buys and uses paper helps your business as well as the environment. Using less paper helps trim your bottom line through cost-cutting and efficiency, while a conservation, recycling and eco-friendly paper procurement program can generate positive publicity for your company, giving your customers and clients one more reason to spend their dollars with you.
The materials in this guide will help your company launch a smart paper program. You'll find here:
For a more comprehensive green business toolkit, visit the NRDC Greening Advisor.
last revised 9.19.06
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Subscribe to This Green Life
- Get Your Green Life Delivered
- To have our monthly journal on living sustainably sent to you by email, subscribe to our mailing list.
- How to Clean Up Our Water
- Twelve simple actions to clean up and conserve our waters.
- Seafood Specials: Great Recipes that Help Save Oceans
- Recipes to serve a healthy, feel-good seafood meal.
- How to Reduce Your Energy Consumption
- Make energy-efficient choices and save money without giving up the comforts of home.
- Organic Food 101
- What exactly is organic food, and what are its advantages for farmers and the public?