Environmental Issues: Air
All Documents in Air Tagged TRI
- Toxic Power: How Power Plants Contaminate Our Air and States
- The EPA recently finalized the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (MATS), requiring significant reductions in mercury and air toxic emissions, inlcuding those from the electric sector, the largest industrial source of toxic air pollution in the United States. Despite the significant benefit to public health, power companies and some in Congress continue to fight against the standards.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Latin America Green News: Fire ravages Chile's Patagonia, scoring Costa Rica's beaches, and new project proposed near Mexico's Cabo Pulmo reserve
- posted by Denée Reaves, 3/28/14
- Port of Long Beach to test promising technology to reduce ship emissions
- posted by Morgan Wyenn, 3/19/14
- The "Three Amigos" Get it Right by Pledging to Work on Transportation and Climate at the North American Leaders Summit
- posted by Amanda Maxwell, 2/20/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.