Environmental Issues: Air
All Documents in Air Tagged DanLashof
- Cleaner and Cheaper: Using the Clean Air Act to Sharply Reduce Carbon Pollution from Existing Power Plants
- Climate and energy experts at NRDC have crafted a groundbreaking proposal that will help the Administration create jobs, grow the economy, and curb climate change by going after the country's largest source of climate-changing pollution: emissions from hundreds of existing power plants.
- New Carbon Pollution Standards Can Save American Households $13 Billion on Electric Bills, Create 274,000 Jobs
Climate Action Delivers Major Economic and Health Benefits
- Leading scientists makes it clear that all Americans have an obligation to address climate change now, chiefly by reducing the carbon pollution fueling changes we're already seeing. In doing so, we can reap substantial benefits to our economy while protecting future generations. Under the Clean Air Act, the U.S. EPA is moving now to curb power plant carbon pollution, which makes up 40 percent of our nation's total carbon footprint.
Documents Tagged DanLashof in All Sections
- Testimony of Daniel Lashof Before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, January 16, 2014
- Testimony of Daniel Lashof, Director of Climate and Clean Air Program, before the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works at the hearing on "The President's Climate Action Plan,” January 16, 2014. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Latin America Green News: efficiency for Chile's mines, manatees for Costa Rica's symbol, debate in Mexico's Senate, carbon from everyone's tropical forests
- posted by Denée Reaves, 7/18/14
- Congress: It's Go Time for Clean Energy Incentives
- posted by Franz Matzner, 4/30/14
- Latin America Green News: Fire ravages Chile's Patagonia, scoring Costa Rica's beaches, and new project proposed near Mexico's Cabo Pulmo reserve
- posted by Denée Reaves, 3/28/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.