Environmental Issues: U.S. Law & Policy
All Documents in U.S. Law & Policy Tagged environmental law
- Welcome Change
Assessment of the Obama Administration’s First-Year Environmental Record
- In his first year in office, President Barack Obama and his administration have demonstrated a remarkable commitment to addressing environmental challenges.
Documents Tagged environmental law in All Sections
- China's Budding Environmental Movement
Attorney Alex Wang talks about what it's like to be in on the ground level of a new environmental movement.
- Attorney Alex Wang talks about what it's like to be in on the ground level of a new environmental movement.
- Environmental Law in China
NRDC litigators Mitch Bernard, Michael Wall and Alex Wang report from a training conference for judges and lawyers in China.
- NRDC litigators Mitch Bernard, Michael Wall and Alex Wang report from a training conference for judges and lawyers in China.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Vetoing Bill, Governor Brown Calls for Stronger Medicine to Curb Antibiotic Resistance
- posted by Jonathan Kaplan, 9/30/14
- California Legislative Session Ends with Big Wins for Our Health and Environment
- posted by Victoria Rome, 9/17/14
- Climate polluter minority interests find tough sledding against the rise of clean energy bipartisan majorities in the states
- posted by Pierre Bull, 2/7/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.