Environmental Issues: U.S. Law & Policy
All Documents in U.S. Law & Policy Tagged environmental law
- Welcome Change
Assessment of the Obama Administration’s First-Year Environmental Record
- In his first year in office, President Barack Obama and his administration have demonstrated a remarkable commitment to addressing environmental challenges.
Documents Tagged environmental law in All Sections
- China's Budding Environmental Movement
Attorney Alex Wang talks about what it's like to be in on the ground level of a new environmental movement.
- Attorney Alex Wang talks about what it's like to be in on the ground level of a new environmental movement.
- Environmental Law in China
NRDC litigators Mitch Bernard, Michael Wall and Alex Wang report from a training conference for judges and lawyers in China.
- NRDC litigators Mitch Bernard, Michael Wall and Alex Wang report from a training conference for judges and lawyers in China.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Vetoing Bill, Governor Brown Calls for Stronger Medicine to Curb Antibiotic Resistance
- posted by Jonathan Kaplan, 9/30/14
- California Legislative Session Ends with Big Wins for Our Health and Environment
- posted by Victoria Rome, 9/17/14
- Climate polluter minority interests find tough sledding against the rise of clean energy bipartisan majorities in the states
- posted by Pierre Bull, 2/7/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.