Environmental Issues: U.S. Law & Policy
All Documents in U.S. Law & Policy Tagged Boiler Standards
- Clean Air Standards Will Cut Toxic Air Pollution from Industrial Plants and Save More Than 5,000 Lives Each Year
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed emissions standards to control toxic air pollution from industrial plant boilers, which burn various fuels to produce steam used to generate electricity or heat for industrial operations. The EPA's proposed standards will require these boilers to limit toxic air pollutants including mercury, lead, arsenic, formaldehyde, benzene, dioxins, and acid gases. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Oh, The Places You Won't Go: House Drops Housing + Transportation Bill
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 7/31/13
- Botching the Budget, Ignoring the Infrastructure Debt
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 6/28/13
- Capturing the Value of Public Transportation
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 3/21/13
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.