Environmental Issues: U.S. Law & Policy
All Documents in U.S. Law & Policy Tagged REINS
- Reject the REINS Act: H.R. 10/S. 299
- The Regulations from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny ("REINS") Act (H.R. 10/S. 299), introduced by Rep. Davis (R-KY) and Sen. Paul (R-KY), would fundamentally change the U.S. process for putting public safeguards into effect, upending a system that has protected the public for more than 100 years. The bill is designed to make it extraordinarily difficult to protect the public and to make the decision-making process far more political. The REINS Act would make the public less safe. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Merkley Legislation Aligns Federal Lands Management with Climate-Safe Future
- posted by Franz Matzner, 11/4/15
- #Comebackcity: How Clean Energy can Revitalize a City, State
- posted by Ariana Gonzalez, 7/30/15
- Vetoing Bill, Governor Brown Calls for Stronger Medicine to Curb Antibiotic Resistance
- posted by Jonathan Kaplan, 9/30/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.