Environmental Issues: U.S. Law & Policy
All Documents in U.S. Law & Policy Tagged light bulb efficiency standards
- Oppose Efforts to Roll Back Light Bulb Efficiency Standards
Standards Do Not Ban Incandescent Bulbs, But Can Deliver American Families Savings of More Than $100 Per Year
- Several bills, including the BULB Act (S. 395 & H.R. 91), have been introduced to repeal or undermine energy efficiency standards for new screw-based light bulbs. Doing so would increase household energy bills, stifle innovation that is creating U.S. jobs, and increase air pollution that harms human health and the environment. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Vetoing Bill, Governor Brown Calls for Stronger Medicine to Curb Antibiotic Resistance
- posted by Jonathan Kaplan, 9/30/14
- California Legislative Session Ends with Big Wins for Our Health and Environment
- posted by Victoria Rome, 9/17/14
- Climate polluter minority interests find tough sledding against the rise of clean energy bipartisan majorities in the states
- posted by Pierre Bull, 2/7/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.