Environmental Issues: U.S. Law & Policy
All Documents in U.S. Law & Policy Tagged energyappropriations
- 2012 Anti-Environmental Riders
Congress is at it again with another significant assault on health and environment protections.
- Lawmakers must pass 12 spending bills for fiscal 2013 to fund the government, and some House Republicans are seizing this opportunity again to jam through unpopular anti-environmental policies that have nothing to do with spending.
- Anti-Environmental Budget Riders
A significant assault on health and environmental protection is underway in Congress.
- Lawmakers must pass 12 spending bills for fiscal 2012 to fund the government, and some House Republicans are seizing this opportunity to jam through unpopular anti-environmental policies that have nothing to do with spending.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Vetoing Bill, Governor Brown Calls for Stronger Medicine to Curb Antibiotic Resistance
- posted by Jonathan Kaplan, 9/30/14
- California Legislative Session Ends with Big Wins for Our Health and Environment
- posted by Victoria Rome, 9/17/14
- Climate polluter minority interests find tough sledding against the rise of clean energy bipartisan majorities in the states
- posted by Pierre Bull, 2/7/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.