Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged hydrogen
- A Hydrogen Future?
An Economic and Environmental Assessment of Hydrogen Production Pathways
- Hydrogen is being touted as the fuel of the future, but how it is produced matters. The least expensive and most developed methods in use today are not necessarily environmentally sustainable. This analysis suggests that hydrogen will not provide an immediate solution to America’s energy and climate crises.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.