Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged cleantech
- Creating the California Cleantech Cluster
How Innovation and Investment Can Promote Job Growth and a Healthy Environment
- Cleantech is a relatively new industry that uses innovative technology to create economically compelling, environmentally friendly products and services -- everything from alternative energy generation and wastewater treatment to "green" consumer products. This September 2004 paper by NRDC and Environmental Entrepreneurs (E2) demonstrates that a cleantech cluster can be a major driver for investments and job growth in California.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.