Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged tvs
- NRDC Follow-up Comments to the December 15, 2008 CEC Hearing on TV Efficiency Standards
- Written comments by NRDC senior scientist Noah Horowitz submitted on January 14, 2009 as a follow-up to oral testimony provided during the December 15, 2008 CEC hearing on the proposed minimum efficiency standards for new TVs sold in California. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.