Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged mapping
- A Proactive Planning Tool for Renewable Energy Development
A partnership between NRDC and the US Department of Defense
- Working with US Department of Defense, NRDC developed a first-of-its-kind mapping and analytic tool called the Renewable Energy And Defense Geospatial Database, or READ-Database. The online tool allows renewable energy developers identify sites for renewable projects that are unlikely to interfere with military activities and training, or that have the fewest environmental conflicts.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.