Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged regulatory reform
- Doing More and Using Less
Regulatory Reforms for Electricity and Natural Gas Utilities Can Spur Energy Efficiency
- Energy efficiency means lower bills, more jobs and less pollution. Legislators, regulators, and governing boards of publicly owned and cooperatively owned utilities should adopt policies to spur utilities to collaborate with their customers to take advantage of all cost-effective energy efficiency opportunities.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.