Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged CHP
- Combined Heat and Power Systems
Improving the Energy Efficiency of Our Manufacturing Plants, Buildings, and Other Facilities
- Improving the energy efficiency of our manufacturing facilities, buildings, and homes can help us meet our energy challenges affordably. Combined heat and power (CHP) systems are strong examples of how energy-efficiency technologies can help achieve significant benefits for end-user facilities, utilities, and communities.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.