Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged CPS
- The Clean Power Plan: Building on Ohio’s Clean Energy Accomplishments
- The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency and the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio have asked stakeholders to provide guidance on the draft Clean Power Plan, the assumptions that went into setting Ohio's target, and to provide information that the agencies should consider in preparing the state;s comments to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. To that end, NRDC submits these comments on Ohio's carbon reduction opportunities under the Clean Power Plan.
- Florida at an Energy Crossroads
How will the Sunshine State Comply with the EPA Clean Power Plan?
- Florida can seize the opportunity presented by the EPA's Clean Power Plan to respond to the challenge of climate change while taking advantage of its renewables and efficiency potential. By crafting a plan that finally begins to capture these untapped resources, Florida can create jobs, promote innovation in nascent industries, and become more resilient through the diversification of its energy system.
Documents Tagged CPS in All Sections
- Cutting Carbon Pollution Protects Our Health, Fights Climate Change and Moves Us Toward Clean Energy
- In September 2013, under the president's direction, the Environmental Protection Agency announced standards limiting carbon pollution from power plants built in the future, and on June 2, 2014, unveiled standards for power plants operating now -- which account for nearly 40 percent of U.S. carbon pollution.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.