Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged utilities
- On-Bill Financing Programs
Overview and Key Considerations for Program Design
- On-bill financing programs are a promising way for utilities to help customers invest in energy efficiency improvements that can reduce utility bills, improve the value of the property, create new jobs, and deliver efficiency to the utility, which works to lower energy bills for everyone and reduce pollution.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.