Environmental Issues: Energy
All Documents in Energy Tagged fuel economy
- Testimony of Luke Tonachel on Proposed Rulemaking for Revisions and Additions to Motor Vehicle Fuel Economy Label
- Testimony of Luke Tonachel in Chicago at a public hearing on the proposed rulemaking for revisions and additions to motor vehicle fuel economy label jointly administered by the Environmental Protection Agency and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, October 14, 2010. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Efficient Appliances Save Energy -- and Money
- A consumer's guide to buying energy efficient appliances and electronics.