Environmental Issues: Oceans
All Documents in Oceans Tagged energyappropriations
- Anti-Environmental Budget Riders
A significant assault on health and environmental protection is underway in Congress.
- Lawmakers must pass 12 spending bills for fiscal 2012 to fund the government, and some House Republicans are seizing this opportunity to jam through unpopular anti-environmental policies that have nothing to do with spending.
Documents Tagged energyappropriations in All Sections
- 2012 Anti-Environmental Riders
Congress is at it again with another significant assault on health and environment protections.
- Lawmakers must pass 12 spending bills for fiscal 2013 to fund the government, and some House Republicans are seizing this opportunity again to jam through unpopular anti-environmental policies that have nothing to do with spending.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
Oceans on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about the growing risks to the health of our oceans on the NRDC blog.
Recent Oceans Posts
- Court of Appeals Upholds California Shark Fin Ban
- posted by Seth Atkinson, 7/28/15
- Fabulous New Ocean Acidification Sensors from the Wendy Schmidt Ocean Health X-Prize
- posted by Lisa Suatoni, 7/21/15
- Happy Fifth Birthday, National Ocean Policy!
- posted by Ali Chase, 7/15/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.