Environmental Issues: Oceans
All Documents in Oceans Tagged AlisonChase
- Help Protect Our Ocean for the Future
- The Mid-Atlantic States' ocean waters face growing challenges, from pollution to loss of habitat and sometimes competing industrial uses. The offshore waters serve as migratory corridors for much ocean life, including endangered North Atlantic right whales, sea turtles and many fish species, yet they are an increasingly busy place.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Oceans on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about the growing risks to the health of our oceans on the NRDC blog.
Recent Oceans Posts
- The National Ocean Policy Turns Four
- posted by Ali Chase, 7/18/14
- Obama Takes Bold Action to Protect Marine Life in the Pacific Ocean
- posted by Frances Beinecke, 6/17/14
- Government Fails to Protect Great Hammerhead Shark
- posted by Brad Sewell, 6/13/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.