Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged policy
- Testimony of Heather Taylor-Miesle Presented to a Subcommittee of the House Appropriations Committee
- Testimony of Heather Taylor-Miesle, Deputy Legislative Director, Natural Resources Defense Council, to a subcommittee of the House Appropriations Committee regarding funding needs for various environmental agencies to combat global warming, March 13, 2008.
- Science Panel's Latest Climate Report Underscores Need for Swift Action
Key findings and implications of the Fourth Assessment of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- Key findings and implications of the Fourth Assessment of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Documents Tagged policy in All Sections
- Congressional Testimony of Deron Lovaas, Vehicles Campaign Director: Future Federal Role for Surface Transportation
- In this testimony, delivered before the Senator Environment and Public Works Committee, Lovaas discusses the role of the federal government in determining transportation policy. With high gas prices at the pump affecting families across the country, he offers an in-depth analysis of policy prescriptions to lessen our addiction to oil, and create a more economically and environmentally sustainable transportation sector.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- GAO says we'll pay a high price for lack of climate preparedness
- posted by Aliya Haq, 5/16/13
- How Are California's Existing Water Management Issues Impacted by Climate Change?
- posted by Ben Chou, 5/15/13
- Lessons Learned in the Wake of Sandy: Saving Transit Means Taking the High Ground--Literally
- posted by Theo Spencer, 5/14/13