Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged testimony
- Testimony of Barbara Finamore, Senior Attorney and China Program Director, Natural Resources Defense Council
- On March 4, 2009, Barbara Finamore testified before the Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming in the United States House of Representatives. The hearing was titled, "Preparing for Copenhagen: How Developing Countries are Fighting Climate Change" Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- California Formalizes Big Energy Efficiency Step - Now the Hard Work Begins
- posted by Lara Ettenson, 10/7/15
- HFC Super-Pollutants: NRDC Petitions EPA to "SNAP" Away Powerful Heat-Trapping Chemicals
- posted by David Doniger, 10/6/15
- A Letter from the Future on Climate Change
- posted by Shelley Poticha, 10/6/15