Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged weather
- Consequences of Global Warming
- A hotter planet means dirtier air and water, more severe floods and droughts, more wildfires and other serious consequences.
- Heat Advisory
How Global Warming Causes More Bad Air Days
- Comprehensive analysis by medical experts showing that global warming would cause more summertime smog and higher pollen levels, which in turn might bring more asthma attacks, more hospitalizations, and limitations on time outdoors.
Documents Tagged weather in All Sections
- Extreme Weather Map
Thousands of Weather Records Broken in the US, Costs Climbing – and Climate Change a Factor
- NRDC mapped record-breaking weather events that occurred this year within the 50 United States and explored the implications of these types of events with a changing climate.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- IPCC Report Reactions: Act Now, Agree Later
- posted by Chelsea Phipps, 4/22/14
- Saving Mother Earth from Climate Change
- posted by Adrianna Quintero, 4/21/14
- This is What Global Warming Looks Like - 2013 Edition
- posted by Dan Lashof, 4/21/14