Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged fuel efficiency standards
- Obama Takes Action on Clean Cars
NRDC's Frances Beinecke welcomes President Obama's support of lower emissions and higher fuel efficiency standards
- Less than a week into office, President Obama announced monumental decisions that show America and the world that he will lead our country in a bold new direction to protect the environment and fight global warming.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Two Top-Level "Post-2015" Reports to the UN Call for "Transformations" to Curb Climate Change and Secure a Sustainable Future.
- posted by Jacob Scherr, 6/17/13
- Global Green and Ikea Are Bringing Emergency Solar to Sandy-Struck Neighborhoods. Let's Hope Energy Planners Follow Their Lead.
- posted by Kit Kennedy, 6/14/13
- Department of Interior's own Watchdog in New Report Says Program to Sell Taxpayer-Owned Coal Deeply Flawed
- posted by Theo Spencer, 6/11/13