Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged fuel efficiency standards
- Obama Takes Action on Clean Cars
NRDC's Frances Beinecke welcomes President Obama's support of lower emissions and higher fuel efficiency standards
- Less than a week into office, President Obama announced monumental decisions that show America and the world that he will lead our country in a bold new direction to protect the environment and fight global warming.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Q&A with Mihir Jagdish Save: Efficiency Best Practices from Godrej Bhavan's Operations and Engineering Expert
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 4/15/14
- Let's Avoid Living Dangerously
- posted by Theo Spencer, 4/14/14
- DOE Poised to Hit a Home Run with Its New Proposed Efficiency Standards for Linear Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- posted by Noah Horowitz, 4/11/14