Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged CCS
- Identifying Near-Term Opportunities for Carbon Capture and Sequestration (CCS) in China
- China is well-positioned to be a global leader in the development and deployment of carbon capture and sequestration (CSS) technologies that -- with broad support and engagement from the international community -- can be an important tool for reducing carbon emissions as the world transitions to truly clean energy technologies.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- California Leads on Reducing Methane Emissions from Oil & Gas Operations
- posted by Briana Mordick, 2/5/16
- Will McConnell Swallow Inhofe's Climate Denial Bait?
- posted by Pete Altman, 1/28/16
- Good News: China's Dropping Coal Consumption Is Putting the Brakes on Global Carbon Emissions
- posted by Barbara Finamore, 1/27/16