Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged record-high temperatures
- The Worst Summer Ever?
'Dark Side of Climate Change' Seen in Record Setting Night-time Temperatures
- NRDC's analysis of 2010 temperature data from the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration’s Historic Climatology Network reveal that the summer set heat records in many parts of the United States. Of the 1,218 weather stations in the contiguous U.S., with data going back to 1895, 153 locations recorded their hottest summer on record and nearly one in three recorded average temperatures among their five hottest on record.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Significant Opportunity for Reducing India's Global Warming Hydrofluorocarbon Emissions
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 7/6/15
- How does China's climate pledge stack up?
- posted by Barbara Finamore, 7/1/15
- South Korea Announces Climate Target in Advance of Paris Climate Agreement
- posted by Jake Schmidt, 6/30/15