Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged India Initiative
- NRDC's India Initiative on Climate Change and Clean Energy
- India is emerging both as an economic powerhouse and a global environmental leader. As India's economy charges ahead, the country needs to produce more energy to provide a better life for its people, many of whom live in rural areas and are very poor. At the same time, India has recognized that tackling climate change is in its own national interests.
Documents Tagged India Initiative in All Sections
- The Greening of U.S.-Indian Relations
A Review of Cooperation between the United States and India on Climate Change and Energy
- During his November 2009 state visit to Washington, D.C., Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh joined President Barack Obama in launching a Green Partnership between India and the United States to address climate change and clean energy. The Partnership has made remarkable progress, creating new relationships, structures, programs, and projects to provide a solid foundation for increased cooperation and commerce between the nations.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Building Climate-Resilient Communities with State Revolving Funds
- posted by Ben Chou, 7/23/14
- What will the 21st Century Grid look like?
- posted by Carl Zichella, 7/21/14
- Obama: People Get Ready
- posted by Theo Spencer, 7/18/14