Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged greenhouse gas regulations
- Testimony of David D. Doniger on Assessing the Impact of EPA Greenhouse Gas Regulations on Small Business
- David D. Doniger, policy director of the Climate Center at the Natural Resources Defense Council, testifies before the House Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs, Stimulus Oversight and Government Spending on the effects of EPA’s carbon pollution safeguards on small businesses. He explains that EPA’s clean car and truck standards will save billions of dollars for American small businesses and families, and that EPA has exempted small businesses from construction permit requirements, which apply only to the nation’s biggest polluters and require only available and affordable pollution controls. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Reinvigorating RGGI: June's Allowance Auction Success Shows Pollution Cuts Are Working To Improve This Innovative Program.
- posted by Luis Martinez, 6/19/13
- How Many Dollars and Power Plants Does It Take to Run our Modems & Routers?
- posted by Noah Horowitz, 6/19/13
- Take a 'Snapshot' of How Climate Change Affects Your Community
- posted by Kim Knowlton, 6/19/13