Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged carbon footprint
- Carbon Reduction Opportunities in the California Petroleum Industry
- Since the adoption of the first-in-the-nation Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) in 2009, California continues to successfully reduce the carbon pollution of transportation fuels. This report looks at significant, concrete steps that the California oil industry can adopt today to curb its carbon emissions. These ready-to-deploy technologies could also go a long way to meeting the industry's responsibility under the LCFS.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Brazil first developing country to submit an absolute emissions target for 2025
- posted by Han Chen, 10/2/15
- India Steps Forward with Climate Targets on Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 10/2/15
- India Commits to Accelerate Clean Energy and Climate Action, Clearing Path to Paris Climate Talks
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 9/30/15