Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged infrastructure
- List of NRDC's Post-Sandy Priorities for Governmental Action
- This list summarizes NRDC's top ten priority issues one year after Superstorm Sandy devastated parts of the East Coast. Get document in pdf.
Documents Tagged infrastructure in All Sections
- More Choices, Less Traffic
It's time to get America moving by investing to expand and improve public transportation
- It is time to revamp America's ailing road and rail networks to create a competitive, 21st century solution. What we need is a more modern, balanced transportation system that offers people choices, so they can enjoy the freedom of being able to travel shorter distances or less often by car.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- California Snowpack Will Set New Dismal Record
- posted by Ben Chou, 3/31/15
- Washington, Minnesota, and New York Regulators Lead Utility Reform Surge
- posted by Sheryl Carter, 3/27/15
- NRDC Raps Portman, Toomey for Big Polluter Agenda Votes; Applauds Ayotte, Collins and Warner
- posted by Pete Altman, 3/24/15