Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged heat
- Killer Summer Heat
Death Toll in U.S. Cities from Rising Temperatures Due to Climate Change
- Climate change is literally killing us. According to NRDC’s “Killer Summer Heat” report, more than 150,000 Americans will die by the end of this century due to the excessive heat caused by climate change. And that estimate only covers America’s top 40 cities.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- HFC Super-Pollutants: NRDC Petitions EPA to "SNAP" Away Powerful Heat-Trapping Chemicals
- posted by David Doniger, 10/6/15
- A Letter from the Future on Climate Change
- posted by Shelley Poticha, 10/6/15
- Brazil first developing country to submit an absolute emissions target for 2025
- posted by Han Chen, 10/2/15