Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged mortality
- Killer Summer Heat
Death Toll in U.S. Cities from Rising Temperatures Due to Climate Change
- Climate change is literally killing us. According to NRDC’s “Killer Summer Heat” report, more than 150,000 Americans will die by the end of this century due to the excessive heat caused by climate change. And that estimate only covers America’s top 40 cities.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Why the U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Will Not Derail Climate Action in China
- posted by Barbara Finamore, 2/12/16
- International Climate Implications of Supreme Court Ruling on Clean Power Plan
- posted by Jake Schmidt, 2/12/16
- California Leads on Reducing Methane Emissions from Oil & Gas Operations
- posted by Briana Mordick, 2/5/16