Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged climate disruption tax
- Who Pays for Climate Change?
U.S. Taxpayers Outspend Private Insurers Three-to-One to Cover Climate Disruption Costs
- Despite the lengthy debate on the federal budget in Congress, climate change rarely gets mentioned as a deficit driver. Yet paying for climate disruption was one of the largest non-defense discretionary budget items in 2012.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- New National Research Council Study Delivers Roadmap to Put Electric Cars into Fast Lane
- posted by Roland Hwang, 4/22/15
- US Can and Must Rise to the Global Challenge of Climate Change
- posted by Jake Schmidt, 4/17/15
- Putting Heat Adaptation Plans into Action: Ahmedabad Shares Lessons with Leading Indian Cities
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 4/15/15