Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged StarlaYeh
- Cleaner and Cheaper: Using the Clean Air Act to Sharply Reduce Carbon Pollution from Existing Power Plants
- Climate and energy experts at NRDC have crafted a groundbreaking proposal that will help the Administration create jobs, grow the economy, and curb climate change by going after the country's largest source of climate-changing pollution: emissions from hundreds of existing power plants.
Documents Tagged StarlaYeh in All Sections
- The Clean Power Plan: Building on Ohio’s Clean Energy Accomplishments
- The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency and the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio have asked stakeholders to provide guidance on the draft Clean Power Plan, the assumptions that went into setting Ohio's target, and to provide information that the agencies should consider in preparing the state;s comments to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. To that end, NRDC submits these comments on Ohio's carbon reduction opportunities under the Clean Power Plan.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Tar sands pipeline companies push cockamamie schemes while arctic melts
- posted by Liz Barratt-Brown, 9/2/15
- Widespread and Increasing California Support for Climate Bills Embracing Clean Energy Economy
- posted by David Puzey, 9/1/15
- Preview for Obama-Modi Visit in September: The U.S. Clean Power Plan as a Driver for Global Clean Energy Action
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 8/27/15