Environmental Issues: Global Warming
All Documents in Global Warming Tagged BeckyHammer
- Using State Revolving Funds to Build Climate-Resilient Communities
- Communities must proactively plan for climate change-related risks and implement flexible and sustainable solutions to protect public health, the economy, and the environment. There are several existing funding programs that can be used to make communities more resilient to a changing climate. State Revolving Funds provide critical support for a variety of water and wastewater projects, including drinking water and wastewater treatment facilities and stormwater pollution management.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Obama and Modi Signal a Shift Towards Action on a Global Climate Deal
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 1/27/15
- 2014 Record Temperatures Put the Heat on Congress's Climate Deniers
- posted by David Doniger, 1/19/15
- Obama and Modi's Opportunity to Strengthen U.S.-India Clean Energy and Climate Cooperation
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 1/16/15