Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged hybrids
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
Documents Tagged hybrids in All Sections
- Grasping Green Car Technology
- New fuel-efficient, less-polluting vehicles are powered by technologies that aren't always familiar. If you're considering buying one, you may be concerned not only with how it handles, but how well it will hold up over time, what it might cost to maintain, and if it will be as good for the environment (and your wallet) as claimed. Fortunately, with a little information, the brave new world of greener alternative fuels and drivetrains is easy to grasp.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Governor Brown Signs Pathbreaking Climate and Clean Energy Legislation
- posted by Annie Notthoff, 10/7/15
- Vancouver, Canada: A City on Bikes with Lessons for Los Angeles
- posted by Fernando Cazares, 10/7/15
- Pope's Climate Week visit adds imperative to the growing progress on climate
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 9/24/15