Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged carbon footprint
- Carbon Reduction Opportunities in the California Petroleum Industry
- Since the adoption of the first-in-the-nation Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) in 2009, California continues to successfully reduce the carbon pollution of transportation fuels. This report looks at significant, concrete steps that the California oil industry can adopt today to curb its carbon emissions. These ready-to-deploy technologies could also go a long way to meeting the industry's responsibility under the LCFS.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Rethinking "Free" Parking Policies
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 9/15/14
- How three little letters can make such a big difference: LOS, meet VMT.
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 9/2/14
- China Environmental News Alert
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 8/15/14