Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged carbon footprint
- Carbon Reduction Opportunities in the California Petroleum Industry
- Since the adoption of the first-in-the-nation Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) in 2009, California continues to successfully reduce the carbon pollution of transportation fuels. This report looks at significant, concrete steps that the California oil industry can adopt today to curb its carbon emissions. These ready-to-deploy technologies could also go a long way to meeting the industry's responsibility under the LCFS.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Kick 2015 into Gear & Share a Ride to an Amazing Conference - or Learn How
- posted by Fernando Cazares, 1/30/15
- New Study Provides Evidence that Minorities and Low-Income Communities are Disproportionately Impacted by Roadway Pollution, and Demonstrates a Better Approach to Determine Future Vehicle Pollution
- posted by Morgan Wyenn, 1/23/15
- Why Gov. Brown's Goal of Cutting Oil Use in Half Can be Done
- posted by Simon Mui, 1/6/15