Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged carbon footprint
- Carbon Reduction Opportunities in the California Petroleum Industry
- Since the adoption of the first-in-the-nation Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) in 2009, California continues to successfully reduce the carbon pollution of transportation fuels. This report looks at significant, concrete steps that the California oil industry can adopt today to curb its carbon emissions. These ready-to-deploy technologies could also go a long way to meeting the industry's responsibility under the LCFS.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Car(e)-free 17 days and counting
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 3/26/15
- Cars Are Getting Cleaner and Driving Job Growth
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 3/26/15
- Latin America Green News: Vatican denounces Amazon deforestation, Vaquita Marina close to extinction, Vehicle exchange in Costa Rica
- posted by Maria Martinez, 3/9/15