Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged electricity
- Cleaner Fuels
It’s time to move beyond oil and develop cleaner fuels to run America’s cars, trucks and buses.
- Running our cars and trucks on cleaner fuels like biofuels and electricity, and stopping dirty alternatives, is a critical part of developing a new energy economy.
Documents Tagged electricity in All Sections
- The Promise of the Smart Grid
Goals, Policies, and Measurement Must Support Sustainability Benefits
- Smart grid technologies can be powerful enablers of important environmental benefits, but careful smart grid program design and implementation is needed to leverage the environmental benefits of smart grid technologies, and direct capital toward solutions that benefit the environment.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Shifting Gears: The New Direction of the Auto Industry
- posted by David Murray, 12/7/13
- Latin America Green News: A new threat faces Chile's penguins, energy use for transportation rises in Costa Rica, new online biodiversity tool in Mexico
- posted by Denée Reaves, 12/6/13
- We're driving less, taking transit more. Now let's invest accordingly.
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 12/5/13