Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged electricity
- Cleaner Fuels
It’s time to move beyond oil and develop cleaner fuels to run America’s cars, trucks and buses.
- Running our cars and trucks on cleaner fuels like biofuels and electricity, and stopping dirty alternatives, is a critical part of developing a new energy economy.
Documents Tagged electricity in All Sections
- The Promise of the Smart Grid
Goals, Policies, and Measurement Must Support Sustainability Benefits
- Smart grid technologies can be powerful enablers of important environmental benefits, but careful smart grid program design and implementation is needed to leverage the environmental benefits of smart grid technologies, and direct capital toward solutions that benefit the environment.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Latin America Green News: Chile lags in climate legislation, Costa Rica companies cut emissions, Mexico works to protect monarchs, Peru launches climate commitments campaign
- posted by Denée Reaves, 3/8/14
- EPA Adopts Stronger Standards on Gasoline and Cars to Reduce Smog and Soot
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 2/28/14
- The "Three Amigos" Get it Right by Pledging to Work on Transportation and Climate at the North American Leaders Summit
- posted by Amanda Maxwell, 2/20/14