Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged electricity
- Cleaner Fuels
It’s time to move beyond oil and develop cleaner fuels to run America’s cars, trucks and buses.
- Running our cars and trucks on cleaner fuels like biofuels and electricity, and stopping dirty alternatives, is a critical part of developing a new energy economy.
Documents Tagged electricity in All Sections
- The Promise of the Smart Grid
Goals, Policies, and Measurement Must Support Sustainability Benefits
- Smart grid technologies can be powerful enablers of important environmental benefits, but careful smart grid program design and implementation is needed to leverage the environmental benefits of smart grid technologies, and direct capital toward solutions that benefit the environment.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Trade in Your Car for This App
- posted by Peter Lehner, 6/8/13
- Latin America Green News: proposed dams meet new hurdles in Chile; a new climate change strategy helps combat negative impacts in Mexico; Costa Rica imports clean cars.
- posted by Denée Reaves, 6/7/13
- One More Chance to Stand Up For California's Coast and Reject the Toll Road
- posted by Damon Nagami, 6/6/13