Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged infrastructure
- More Choices, Less Traffic
It's time to get America moving by investing to expand and improve public transportation
- It is time to revamp America's ailing road and rail networks to create a competitive, 21st century solution. What we need is a more modern, balanced transportation system that offers people choices, so they can enjoy the freedom of being able to travel shorter distances or less often by car.
Documents Tagged infrastructure in All Sections
- List of NRDC's Post-Sandy Priorities for Governmental Action
- This list summarizes NRDC's top ten priority issues one year after Superstorm Sandy devastated parts of the East Coast. Get document in pdf.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- EPA Adopts Stronger Standards on Gasoline and Cars to Reduce Smog and Soot
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 2/28/14
- The "Three Amigos" Get it Right by Pledging to Work on Transportation and Climate at the North American Leaders Summit
- posted by Amanda Maxwell, 2/20/14
- Ending California's Love Affair with Bad Planning Practices
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 2/14/14