Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged infrastructure
- More Choices, Less Traffic
It's time to get America moving by investing to expand and improve public transportation
- It is time to revamp America's ailing road and rail networks to create a competitive, 21st century solution. What we need is a more modern, balanced transportation system that offers people choices, so they can enjoy the freedom of being able to travel shorter distances or less often by car.
Documents Tagged infrastructure in All Sections
- List of NRDC's Post-Sandy Priorities for Governmental Action
- This list summarizes NRDC's top ten priority issues one year after Superstorm Sandy devastated parts of the East Coast. Get document in pdf.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Pope's Climate Week visit adds imperative to the growing progress on climate
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 9/24/15
- Study: Electric Vehicles Can Dramatically Reduce Carbon Pollution from Transportation, and Improve Air Quality
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 9/17/15
- Here's how we can cut petroleum dependence: use the Transportation Special Session to give Californians real transportation choices
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 9/11/15