Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged clean cars
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Governor Brown Signs Pathbreaking Climate and Clean Energy Legislation
- posted by Annie Notthoff, 10/7/15
- Vancouver, Canada: A City on Bikes with Lessons for Los Angeles
- posted by Fernando Cazares, 10/7/15
- Pope's Climate Week visit adds imperative to the growing progress on climate
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 9/24/15