Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged clean cars
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- The Tussle Over Transit in the Triangle
- posted by Rob Perks, 11/15/13
- Cities are Key to a New Architecture for a Livable World
- posted by Jacob Scherr, 11/14/13
- How the complete streets movement is improving our communities
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 11/4/13