Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged clean cars
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- China Environmental News Alert
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 8/15/14
- Showdown, then Breakdown, on Transportation Lawmaking in Congress
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 8/7/14
- California and Mexico to Forge Shared Solutions on Climate Change and the Economy
- posted by Victoria Rome, 7/25/14