Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged 60mpg
- Domestic Oil Drilling
Still Not a Solution to Rising Gas Prices
- More domestic oil drilling will have no effect on the current spike in gasoline prices. It’s time to move beyond our dependence on oil and seek alternatives such as clean energy and fuel efficiency.
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
Documents Tagged 60mpg in All Sections
- High Gas Prices: Supply, Demand and the Oil Industry’s Monopoly on Transportation
Efficiency and Better Cars Will Fuel America Faster than Drilling
- With such a meager share of global oil, no amount of domestic drilling will make a dent in our dependence on foreign imports, despite what Big Oil would have us believe. The only way to take back control over our energy future is to move toward more efficient cars and trucks, cleaner fuels, and more transportation options for Americans.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Pedal Power - Making a Difference Two Wheels at a Time
- posted by Makenzi Rasey, 5/14/15
- Fund the Gap: The MTA needs a fully funded 5 year capital plan
- posted by Richard Schrader, 5/11/15
- Serial Part III: We know where the transportation money is going, and we're not impressed ... yet
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 5/8/15