Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged plug-in
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Car(e)-free 17 days and counting
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 3/26/15
- Cars Are Getting Cleaner and Driving Job Growth
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 3/26/15
- Latin America Green News: Vatican denounces Amazon deforestation, Vaquita Marina close to extinction, Vehicle exchange in Costa Rica
- posted by Maria Martinez, 3/9/15