Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged plug-in
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- How bus rapid transit is cleaning the air and saving commute time in Mexico City and Istanbul
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 12/11/13
- Shifting Gears: The New Direction of the Auto Industry
- posted by David Murray, 12/7/13
- Latin America Green News: A new threat faces Chile's penguins, energy use for transportation rises in Costa Rica, new online biodiversity tool in Mexico
- posted by Denée Reaves, 12/6/13