Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged electric
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Rethinking "Free" Parking Policies
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 9/15/14
- How three little letters can make such a big difference: LOS, meet VMT.
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 9/2/14
- China Environmental News Alert
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 8/15/14