Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged electric
- Electric Cars, Hybrids and Other Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Getting tomorrow’s cars on the roads today will create jobs, cut fuel bills and air pollution, and reduce our dependence on oil.
- Focusing on fuel-efficiency and plug-in vehicles will help spur the innovation we need to make cleaner cars and trucks a critical part of a new, clean energy economy.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Driving Our Destiny: Demographics Show the Driving Boom is Over
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 5/15/13
- Turning Southern California's sustainable vision into reality
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 5/6/13
- Charlotte's Pro-Transit Mayor a Good Choice to Head the Department of Transportation
- posted by Peter Lehner, 5/6/13