Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged mass transit
- Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area Trends, Preferences, and Opportunities
2010 to 2030 and to 2040
- The most influential drivers of the form, location, and nature of development in metropolitan Columbus since the 1970s are undergoing fundamental changes. Understanding these new drivers and their implications for the built environment, and planning for and shaping the regions' growth in recognition of these new drivers, may be major factors in determining the area's future economic competitiveness.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- The Importance of Pedestrian Friendliness: A Photo Essay
- posted by David Goldstein, 6/26/15
- Reverse DRIVE: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly in a Proposed Highway Bill
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 6/24/15
- Remaking California's Transportation System for People and Their Environment (Audio)
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 6/23/15