Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged mass transit
- Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area Trends, Preferences, and Opportunities
2010 to 2030 and to 2040
- The most influential drivers of the form, location, and nature of development in metropolitan Columbus since the 1970s are undergoing fundamental changes. Understanding these new drivers and their implications for the built environment, and planning for and shaping the regions' growth in recognition of these new drivers, may be major factors in determining the area's future economic competitiveness.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- International Scorecard Highlights Room for Improvement in Energy Efficiency
- posted by Merrian Borgeson, 7/22/14
- What Big Oil Isn't Telling You About California's Clean Energy Law
- posted by Simon Mui, 7/10/14
- Moving beyond "smart growth" to a more holistic city agenda
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 7/8/14