Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged mass transit
- Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area Trends, Preferences, and Opportunities
2010 to 2030 and to 2040
- The most influential drivers of the form, location, and nature of development in metropolitan Columbus since the 1970s are undergoing fundamental changes. Understanding these new drivers and their implications for the built environment, and planning for and shaping the regions' growth in recognition of these new drivers, may be major factors in determining the area's future economic competitiveness.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Fuel Economy Continues Upward Climb to New Record
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 10/8/14
- Setting the record straight on the Governor's CEQA reform proposal
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 10/2/14
- New report shows how to reduce vehicle pollution, create financial savings on a global scale
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 9/30/14