Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged fuel-efficient vehicle
- Supplying Ingenuity
U.S. Suppliers of Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Emerging from recent economic turmoil, the United States automotive industry is again profitable. Consumers are demanding cars and light trucks that go farther on a gallon of fuel, and the industry is meeting those demands by adding technologies that improve fuel economy and cut carbon pollution.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Making the Impossible Possible? The Senate Moves the DRIVE Act
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 7/25/15
- Speeding Toward a New Paradigm: Integration and Innovation in the Sharing Economy
- posted by Fernando Cazares, 7/8/15
- The Importance of Pedestrian Friendliness: A Photo Essay
- posted by David Goldstein, 6/26/15