Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged fuel-efficient vehicle
- Supplying Ingenuity
U.S. Suppliers of Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Emerging from recent economic turmoil, the United States automotive industry is again profitable. Consumers are demanding cars and light trucks that go farther on a gallon of fuel, and the industry is meeting those demands by adding technologies that improve fuel economy and cut carbon pollution.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Time to Pump Up Transit
- posted by Rob Perks, 6/19/13
- Trade in Your Car for This App
- posted by Peter Lehner, 6/8/13
- Latin America Green News: proposed dams meet new hurdles in Chile; a new climate change strategy helps combat negative impacts in Mexico; Costa Rica imports clean cars.
- posted by Denée Reaves, 6/7/13