Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged fuel-efficient vehicle
- Supplying Ingenuity
U.S. Suppliers of Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Emerging from recent economic turmoil, the United States automotive industry is again profitable. Consumers are demanding cars and light trucks that go farther on a gallon of fuel, and the industry is meeting those demands by adding technologies that improve fuel economy and cut carbon pollution.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- New report shows how to reduce vehicle pollution, create financial savings on a global scale
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 9/30/14
- Big Oil's California Battleground
- posted by Peter Lehner, 9/20/14
- Latin America Green News: A climate change tower in the Amazon, greener railroad transportation in Mexico, the first 100% solar-powered city in Chile
- posted by Carolina Herrera, 9/19/14