Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged technologies
- Supplying Ingenuity
U.S. Suppliers of Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Emerging from recent economic turmoil, the United States automotive industry is again profitable. Consumers are demanding cars and light trucks that go farther on a gallon of fuel, and the industry is meeting those demands by adding technologies that improve fuel economy and cut carbon pollution.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Why Gov. Brown's Goal of Cutting Oil Use in Half Can be Done
- posted by Simon Mui, 1/6/15
- Five Things to Know About California's Historic Step to Limit Carbon Pollution from Transportation Fuels
- posted by Alex Jackson, 12/29/14
- Look beyond the Headlines: New Study Actually Supports EVs as Cleaner than Gasoline
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 12/18/14