Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged clean car standards
- Testimony of Transportation Director Roland Hwang on historic clean car standards
- Testimony of Transportation Director Roland Hwang, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), for the October 12, 2011 on the historic clean car standards before the Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs, Stimulus Oversight and Government Spending.
Get document in pdf.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Time to Pump Up Transit
- posted by Rob Perks, 6/19/13
- Trade in Your Car for This App
- posted by Peter Lehner, 6/8/13
- Latin America Green News: proposed dams meet new hurdles in Chile; a new climate change strategy helps combat negative impacts in Mexico; Costa Rica imports clean cars.
- posted by Denée Reaves, 6/7/13