Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged AB 32Sorry, no documents were found that meet your criteria.
Documents Tagged AB 32 in All Sections
- Low-Carbon Fuel Standard
Helping California Break Its Addiction to Oil
- The best solution to dealing with volatile California gasoline prices is to use less oil and encourage greater investments in cleaner, alternative fuels that help diversify our fuel supply. California's low-carbon fuel standard is one of the state's key measures developed to do just that.
- AB 32 Status Report
California Hitting Clean Energy Targets
- California has a track record of implementing pioneering clean energy policies that provide direct economic and public health benefits to the state's residents. AB 32, the Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, continues this legacy by committing California to reducing greenhouse gas emissions to 1990 levels by 2020 -- roughly a 20 percent reduction -- through a suite of complementary policies.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Greenroads: Certifying Streets as Green
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 4/17/15
- Listen to our new serial: California's transportation transformation
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 4/15/15
- Car(e)-free 17 days and counting
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 3/26/15