Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged AB 32
- Carbon Reduction Opportunities in the California Petroleum Industry
- Since the adoption of the first-in-the-nation Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) in 2009, California continues to successfully reduce the carbon pollution of transportation fuels. This report looks at significant, concrete steps that the California oil industry can adopt today to curb its carbon emissions. These ready-to-deploy technologies could also go a long way to meeting the industry's responsibility under the LCFS.
Documents Tagged AB 32 in All Sections
- Low-Carbon Fuel Standard
Helping California Break Its Addiction to Oil
- The best solution to dealing with volatile California gasoline prices is to use less oil and encourage greater investments in cleaner, alternative fuels that help diversify our fuel supply. California's low-carbon fuel standard is one of the state's key measures developed to do just that.
- AB 32 Status Report
California Hitting Clean Energy Targets
- California has a track record of implementing pioneering clean energy policies that provide direct economic and public health benefits to the state's residents. AB 32, the Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, continues this legacy by committing California to reducing greenhouse gas emissions to 1990 levels by 2020 -- roughly a 20 percent reduction -- through a suite of complementary policies.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- China Environmental News Alert
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 8/15/14
- Showdown, then Breakdown, on Transportation Lawmaking in Congress
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 8/7/14
- California and Mexico to Forge Shared Solutions on Climate Change and the Economy
- posted by Victoria Rome, 7/25/14