Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged LCFS
- Carbon Reduction Opportunities in the California Petroleum Industry
- Since the adoption of the first-in-the-nation Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) in 2009, California continues to successfully reduce the carbon pollution of transportation fuels. This report looks at significant, concrete steps that the California oil industry can adopt today to curb its carbon emissions. These ready-to-deploy technologies could also go a long way to meeting the industry's responsibility under the LCFS.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Latin America Green News: Chile lags in climate legislation, Costa Rica companies cut emissions, Mexico works to protect monarchs, Peru launches climate commitments campaign
- posted by Denée Reaves, 3/8/14
- EPA Adopts Stronger Standards on Gasoline and Cars to Reduce Smog and Soot
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 2/28/14
- The "Three Amigos" Get it Right by Pledging to Work on Transportation and Climate at the North American Leaders Summit
- posted by Amanda Maxwell, 2/20/14