Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged sustainable cities
- Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area Trends, Preferences, and Opportunities
2010 to 2030 and to 2040
- The most influential drivers of the form, location, and nature of development in metropolitan Columbus since the 1970s are undergoing fundamental changes. Understanding these new drivers and their implications for the built environment, and planning for and shaping the regions' growth in recognition of these new drivers, may be major factors in determining the area's future economic competitiveness.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Focusing on the Basics of Life Will Save Us (And the Planet)
- posted by Shelley Poticha, 4/22/15
- Greenroads: Certifying Streets as Green
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 4/17/15
- Listen to our new serial: California's transportation transformation
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 4/15/15