Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged sustainable cities
- Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area Trends, Preferences, and Opportunities
2010 to 2030 and to 2040
- The most influential drivers of the form, location, and nature of development in metropolitan Columbus since the 1970s are undergoing fundamental changes. Understanding these new drivers and their implications for the built environment, and planning for and shaping the regions' growth in recognition of these new drivers, may be major factors in determining the area's future economic competitiveness.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Why Gov. Brown's Goal of Cutting Oil Use in Half Can be Done
- posted by Simon Mui, 1/6/15
- Five Things to Know About California's Historic Step to Limit Carbon Pollution from Transportation Fuels
- posted by Alex Jackson, 12/29/14
- Look beyond the Headlines: New Study Actually Supports EVs as Cleaner than Gasoline
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 12/18/14