Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged sustainable cities
- Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area Trends, Preferences, and Opportunities
2010 to 2030 and to 2040
- The most influential drivers of the form, location, and nature of development in metropolitan Columbus since the 1970s are undergoing fundamental changes. Understanding these new drivers and their implications for the built environment, and planning for and shaping the regions' growth in recognition of these new drivers, may be major factors in determining the area's future economic competitiveness.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Kick 2015 into Gear & Share a Ride to an Amazing Conference - or Learn How
- posted by Fernando Cazares, 1/30/15
- New Study Provides Evidence that Minorities and Low-Income Communities are Disproportionately Impacted by Roadway Pollution, and Demonstrates a Better Approach to Determine Future Vehicle Pollution
- posted by Morgan Wyenn, 1/23/15
- Why Gov. Brown's Goal of Cutting Oil Use in Half Can be Done
- posted by Simon Mui, 1/6/15