Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged sustainable cities
- Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area Trends, Preferences, and Opportunities
2010 to 2030 and to 2040
- The most influential drivers of the form, location, and nature of development in metropolitan Columbus since the 1970s are undergoing fundamental changes. Understanding these new drivers and their implications for the built environment, and planning for and shaping the regions' growth in recognition of these new drivers, may be major factors in determining the area's future economic competitiveness.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- EPA Adopts Stronger Standards on Gasoline and Cars to Reduce Smog and Soot
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 2/28/14
- The "Three Amigos" Get it Right by Pledging to Work on Transportation and Climate at the North American Leaders Summit
- posted by Amanda Maxwell, 2/20/14
- Ending California's Love Affair with Bad Planning Practices
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 2/14/14