Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged trucks
- Big Fuel Savings Available in New Trucks
Strong standards can reduce freight truck fuel consumption by 40 percent
- New federal fuel efficiency standards for medium- and heavy-duty trucks, which will be implemented in two phases, can dramatically reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from trucks on the nation's roads. Strong standards can improve our energy security and cut heat-trapping emissions while saving money for truckers and fleets.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Pedal Power - Making a Difference Two Wheels at a Time
- posted by Makenzi Rasey, 5/14/15
- Fund the Gap: The MTA needs a fully funded 5 year capital plan
- posted by Richard Schrader, 5/11/15
- Serial Part III: We know where the transportation money is going, and we're not impressed ... yet
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 5/8/15