Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged trucks
- Big Fuel Savings Available in New Trucks
Strong standards can reduce freight truck fuel consumption by 40 percent
- New federal fuel efficiency standards for medium- and heavy-duty trucks, which will be implemented in two phases, can dramatically reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from trucks on the nation's roads. Strong standards can improve our energy security and cut heat-trapping emissions while saving money for truckers and fleets.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Focusing on the Basics of Life Will Save Us (And the Planet)
- posted by Shelley Poticha, 4/22/15
- Greenroads: Certifying Streets as Green
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 4/17/15
- Listen to our new serial: California's transportation transformation
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 4/15/15