Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged trucks
- Big Fuel Savings Available in New Trucks
Strong standards can reduce freight truck fuel consumption by 40 percent
- New federal fuel efficiency standards for medium- and heavy-duty trucks, which will be implemented in two phases, can dramatically reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from trucks on the nation's roads. Strong standards can improve our energy security and cut heat-trapping emissions while saving money for truckers and fleets.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Kick 2015 into Gear & Share a Ride to an Amazing Conference - or Learn How
- posted by Fernando Cazares, 1/30/15
- New Study Provides Evidence that Minorities and Low-Income Communities are Disproportionately Impacted by Roadway Pollution, and Demonstrates a Better Approach to Determine Future Vehicle Pollution
- posted by Morgan Wyenn, 1/23/15
- Why Gov. Brown's Goal of Cutting Oil Use in Half Can be Done
- posted by Simon Mui, 1/6/15