Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged trucks
- Big Fuel Savings Available in New Trucks
Strong standards can reduce freight truck fuel consumption by 40 percent
- New federal fuel efficiency standards for medium- and heavy-duty trucks, which will be implemented in two phases, can dramatically reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from trucks on the nation's roads. Strong standards can improve our energy security and cut heat-trapping emissions while saving money for truckers and fleets.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- China Environmental News Alert
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 8/15/14
- Showdown, then Breakdown, on Transportation Lawmaking in Congress
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 8/7/14
- California and Mexico to Forge Shared Solutions on Climate Change and the Economy
- posted by Victoria Rome, 7/25/14